I think I've got it...

I had been reluctant to start a blog until now but I'm sure glad I did. It was a little tricky at first but with a lot of help from friends I managed to set it up and even add a few gadgets. Thanks for the help!


This week has been pretty uneventful. Aside from racking my brain to keep these little boys entertained out of the rain we made one mini road trip to Norman on Wednesday. We went to the "Dinosaur Museum" in the morning followed by lunch on the patio at The Mont. Then we took a long walk on OU's campus. It was a ton of fun but I still can't get over how much has changed - and how much time has passed. It has been 13 years since I graduated from OU!!! Eek. The boys loved The Mont and had a ball running around campus - so much to see, explore and climb. William, who normally wants me to carry him everywhere, insisted on walking by himself like the "big kids". He was totally fascinated by the students! I would have liked to post pictures of my OU students-to-be but my camera was back at home. Maybe next time!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Hunzickers. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.